USE OF 环保局 RESEARCH
诚信，客观和严格遵守严格的研究方法是新兴市场私募股权协会（“EMPEA”). All research created by 环保局 (“Research”）供我们的成员在内部使用（“Members”). The text, graphics, images, videos, metadata and other data, statistics, presentations, publications, downloadable content, design, organization, compilation, look and feel, advertising, copyright, trademarks and all other protectable intellectual property available through 环保局’s 研究 are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Without 环保局’s written consent, you may not (and you agree not to assist or facilitate a third party to), copy, reproduce, sell, retransmit, archive, commercially exploit, or create derivative works (either by electronic means or otherwise). Any reference to 环保局’s 研究 must be properly cited with either 环保局’s logo/branding or with notation attributing 环保局 as the source.
The following guidelines set forth the rules for 会员 and third parties seeking to cite from 环保局 研究 in internal and external materials.
- All 研究 produced by 环保局, including the 环保局 website, is proprietary to 环保局 and subject to copyright and other intellectual property protections.
- All use of 环保局 研究 must cite “新兴市场私募股权协会” or “EMPEA” as the source.
- All citations must be limited in scope. Full reproduction of 环保局 研究 or citations using verbatim language from 环保局 研究 publications is prohibited. Graphical research analysis, such as charts, presentations, and 数据Dashboard, may be cited with notation attributing 环保局 as the source.
- Other material subject to the guidelines described in this policy includes all communications regarding 环保局 研究 issued via social media platforms as well as any statements made during 环保局 webinars, webcasts, videos, or other recorded presentations associated with 研究.
- 环保局 会员 and members of the Press may reference and use limited portions of 环保局 研究 provided that all such citations include 环保局’s logo/branding or notation attributing 环保局 as the source.
- Unapproved full reproduction or distribution of 环保局 research by 环保局 members or other third parties is prohibited. Questions regarding the usage of 环保局 研究, including requests for reprints, can be submitted to research@EMPEA.net or by contacting 环保局 at +1 202 333 8171.
- Third party use or citation of 环保局 研究, including links to websites maintained by 环保局, for the following purposes requires advance written authorization from 环保局: commercial means including advertisements, press releases, or sales collateral; in SEC filings or other legal documents.
Notices: 环保局 reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time, without notice. These guidelines are for general informational purposes only, and 环保局 reserves any and all rights to 环保局 研究 including but not limited to the right to deny any and all uses of 环保局 研究.